Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Default Level 1 stash access

Since the new Forest Haven revamp a newly created toon can access the stash in FH via Amira without any prerequisite what-so-ever. Meaning one can create a new character, enter Forest Haven, run straight to Amira, stash 12 health/mana pots, rinse, repeat. Many think that this new addition seems to be a bug or oversight by the STS crew since there used to be a measure taken to prevent this by making it so a toon needed to be level 4 or complete a few of the beginning quests before having access to the stash. Darada (the stash NPC in Balefort) will not let a level 1 use stash no matter how many quests they have completed, which is similar to the consignment shop, a level 1 cannot place items in CS... period.

I understand that STS is busy and sorry for bring this up now (I was pushed a bit), but it should be looked at is all I'm saying. I know that exploits are double-edged swords and my pointing this out just makes others aware of it and the potential for abuse begins, but this seems the most efficient way to address the issue.

Edit: Fixed with patch 1.7.3 content update (67726)

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    • Once again, the stash in Forest Haven requires a level 4 character to use.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 08-25-2011 at 07:32 PM.