Quote Originally Posted by Psp View Post
Go look into my post bruh. Obviously you will saw me selling one in there and been selling for 1b set in game. Some ppl will admit it. Then I sold 950m+ rose garden aura.

1-“When simply browsing your forum history would show all of your fake offers”
ayo? proof? Where you saw me fake offers on? Lol

2-“if there is one to blame on the crazy prices of frank, lepre banner today you are a clear culprit”
Lmao Trust me none will blame me except lowballers and haters that can’t even offered an frank nor lepre

I had got 4,3b Pure Offer for Og Lepre banner but the buyer changed his mind simple reason.

And then, I got an offer Frank vest for lepre banner. And I take it, fyi, i been got multiple offeres 3,5b-4b+ on both of these items Tf u talking about now.

I sold my Frank vest 4,2b already nothing to discuss about anymore lmao, fyi, got 4b offer for mine atm that I use atm but there’s no point of selling atm.

it’s clearly shows how these haters caring and laughing on me. How’s poor fr.. if you tried to buy an Frank and you failed it’s clearly shows u’re most lowballer offer on it don’t feel sad boi,

3- “Anyway took a ss of your comment when you ask the public not to buy and creating fake news”
Lmao when and where? Okay at least I’m giving my opinion since I’ve more experience on prices in this game more than u and others I can admit that.
At the end when I give an opinion to u or others I’m not forcing u to do what I said to u. Simply just ignore me if u think u’re right and do whatever you want to do I’m not f forcing you guys lol.

I’m done here, gl! Stop crying on fake account tho.

Lmao.. i won’t waste my time again and talking to fake seller and account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What fake? Have you seen the dates where I posted those? Don't liken me to you! Go compare those current prices of those from the date I posted. Bruh if you dare me to post screenshots of your manipulations 10 pages is not enough. Go change man that's not healthy and it reflect of who you are in real life.