must say that i think that rahabkor map is very fun but please make it open faster

its happening because players don't like to play on zodias map 3 & 4 cause there are many stuff that just killed you instantly..
I have a war with kraken weapons and still I can die instantly from the damage reflection from the mermen mobs and the exploding bugs are also annoying to deal with.

On my rogue which I also got kraken gears its a complete nightmare cause there is nothing you can do to run these maps with efficiency since you have no way to block the 1,000,000 damage from the exploding bugs and the only way that I know of to kill the mermen mobs with shield without a glowstick AA is using pisces

i think that if you implant the next suggestion it would allow us to enjoy the game more while getting all portals open faster:

1. reduce the gold drop in elite sunken fleet by a little
2. Increase gold drop a little on maps 3 & 4 on zodias
3. Do something about the exploding bugs and mermen shields, these just kill us instantly no matter how good our equipment is.. (maby change the exploding bugs damage to like 80% of your HP? and shorten the uptime of shield of mermen? idk its up to your consideration)

I enjoyed running elite sunken fleet for the past year with friends but it would be great if we have more options constantly, cause as of now only Elite Rahabkor or Elite Ekenta gives similar or less amount of gold