Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My ideas how to make gold sink better (rahab included)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default My ideas how to make gold sink better (rahab included)

1. Rahab opens too often - it takes around 1.5 day to open a portal - let increase it to around 3 days. Don't nerf gold drop, just nerf the portal spawn time.
    2. Increase energy craft cost to 15-25k.
    3. Increase potions price 5-10 times and pet food price 3-5 times (not in hardcore).
    4. Give us another way how we can sell our items in auction. Now we can put an item on auction if we pay 5% fee. I think that adding another way how we can put our items in auction is a good idea. My idea is to add an option where we'll pay only 1% fee when we put an item on auc (to prevent flooding auc with random gear at 999 999 999 price), but we'll get only 90% of gold if someone will buy our item. For example: We want to sell something for 100m in auction, we'll pay 1m fee and after selling it we'll get 90m gold.
    5. Every lb event should have a special 1 hour elixir which would allow us to get more more points. Price of that elixir would be 500k-1m.
    6. Special sales, similar to these plat ones, where we can buy limited vanities/locks every 4 hours, but we'll buy them for gold instead of plats
    7. "Special" 1 week lb event every 3-6 months where we'll be able to buy "special" energy kits only for gold, let's say 200k per 1 energy. "Normal" energy kits wouldn't work there.

Those are my ideas, hope you'll like some of them @Cinco @asommers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AgentStonoga For This Useful Post: