Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How To Revive PvP ( Only Suggestion )

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Default How To Revive PvP ( Only Suggestion )

After i've seen so many og/old player complaining, either in forum nor in game i decided to post this thread. Im not an og or old player but i know those players who's been playing AL since its BETA. ( Judging by their KDA of course ). I hope og player dont quit this game just because PvP is dead or the mechanism isnt well-balanced. There's kind of much things to do in Al like doing 1,000 Rahabkor runs. So, please stay dear og.

First of all, English is not my main language so be a kind understanding human hehe. Thank you!

So, as a PvP player whos play Dota, LoL and Mobile Legends i have some suggestion to make PvP in AL better without changing the og PvP Maps.

1.Add Bush.
    Previously, idk what year, i posted a thread to add bush in PvP map. Bush keeps yourself hidden as long as you're inside it. Which mean this can give advantage to those who play using strategies instead of egoism. Other than that, player's team can set up an ambush or get ambushed by opponent team!

2.Objective.
    Rather than who gets the most kills win, why not change to another winning condition? I believe PvP which give you chance only to kill or get killed is kind of boring.

3.Skills Revamp.
    What i love about AL devs is that they listen to us and sometimes only leaving us seen. Im 100% with devs for this upcoming revamp.
    But, i do have a suggestion toward skill revamp.

Generally, every class needs to have four type of skill which is Aoe,Control, Dash and Heal.

AOE ( Area Of Effect ) = Either a buff or debuff. Example, buff team with move,dmg or dmg reduction. Debuff enemies hit, dodge and damage.
    Control ( Stun, Fear, Panic ) = Every class need to have one control skill. This type of skill is the most game-changing skill in every PvP game. As for now, warrior have axe and hammer which can stun. Mage have lightning, fireball and gale wind. And rogue doesnt have stun skill, rather more to debuff.
    Dash = I believe all classes have dash skill. Warrior, hammer. Mage, gale wind(upgrade). Rogue, shadow peircer. But what makes PvP more interesting with dash skills is "if we can aim at which direction we desire". So, an arrow skill will change everything. Well, i hate when my hyperos proc activated and it hit minion.
    Heal = Heal can comes in two types which is a direct heal( Heal massive amount of HP/ HP+MANA) and a remove debuff+heal. All classes already have this skill so theres a little problem i believe.

4.What made PvP in AL had to revamp? ( Either the mechanism nor maps )
    I believe the main reason of PvP is unbalanced is because of the Arcane, Mythic weapon which is extremely game changer. This op items will always need a buff and nerf in order to balance the game. Well that what other devs did to their game. Buff and Nerf. I dont have any solution to this and i believe AL devs knows more. Thats why PvP is active since 2013 until now.

Thats all until now, i wish to see more players play PvP right now because its fun. All is just a suggestions. And if disagree, you can point out your disagreement like a well mannered human. Thank you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snaptubepro For This Useful Post: