Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
Lessen competition? Are you sane? There will be competing 2-3 ppl with alts in top10 now, instead of 10 different accounts as it should be. Income source that is made of exploiting alts in lb? Such a “good” player, that would everyone surely miss. Why do bound rewards bother you so much? Leaderboard would be competetive even with bound ones. It is basically punishing those few #1 runners, who would place alts just for personal profit and manipulating. Seems like you are one of them. Other players wouldn’t care, cause this way they wouldn’t get the reward anyways.
Oh wait… maybe buy from you for 3bil/set?.. go to hell with that.
Now, who's Idea was it to make em tradable? Where were you when people made threads making them tradable? And with enough feedback and good reception they reverted back to tradable rewards because it promotes activity and competitiveness, stated by them after the Winter Event. Furthermore, it provides lb players options to do with their rewards, and those decided not to participate can conveniently buy them, a win-win. Whereas you want this reverted because you're salty from a small demographic playing by the rules.

You're talking to the wrong person bud. Bound rewards don't bother me, otherwise, I wouldn't have already owned several of them from previous lbs, personally I don't mind. However, because people now have the option to sell it, it increases competition. But rather, I find it funny ya'll want it bound for a different reason. I can see several people here rn literally ranting because they have missed their spot.

Maybe if people would actually play more than their mouths, then there wouldn't only be 2-3 ppl with alts as u claimed, this proves that the system isn't broken at all but rather the people wanting to be spoon-fed. It's so sad honestly, and you want it to be easier than it already is?