Quote Originally Posted by Ezekieya View Post
PVE-wise, I agree. A mid-geared rogue/mage is more potent than a high-high-end-game geared warrior. The funny part is we need to use damage elixirs to even reach the power of a rogue and a mage without using our ult and with high-end game gears.

Furthermore, it is really difficult to get a decent party to play e-rahab or e-ekanta as a warrior because there's a stigma with warrior classes that they do not deliver damage quickly enough compared to rogues and mages. So, as a result, warriors get left out. For reference, I have 3k str on my warrior, and I do decent damage, and I still, I still get discriminated against in parties because of the simple fact that I am a warrior class, STS.

I understand that a warrior should not be a damage-dealing class, but what's the point of having high hp and armor when you can get deleted by OP-reflect mobs (this actually sucks because with kraken aegis, the mobs are pulled towards you LOL) and suicidal beetles (please nerf these buggers) regardless of how high your hp or armor is, STS?

A mage can be as tanky as a warrior and deal more damage (the same thing with rogues). They can even heal themselves. Hell, I even saw mages and rogues solo e-rahab in a random match without waiting for their entire party.

Lastly, top speedrun LBs are infested with rogues and mages. If you see a warrior in speedrun LB, usually that warrior got carried by a mage or a rogue.

I suggest an overall change in class skills if gears aren't possible to work with and possibly nerfing the survivability of a mage and rogue in PVE.

+1 Warriors need more love than this
wars got carried in lb runs, tell me you know nothing about lb runs without telling me about it.