Thread: "Class 3/3 Bonus" (Consider replace the existing class bonuses with this one)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default "Class 3/3 Bonus" (Consider replace the existing class bonuses with this one)

I wanted to suggest a special bonus to the team when you have 1 of each class in your team, instead of the existing bonus that each class is giving which makes almost no difference.

"When having all 3 classes, all the team gets a bonus of:
    15% HP (Stacking), 15% Critical, 15% Damage (Stacking), 15% Speed (Stacking), 15% Gold Loot"

I really think that the Stats bonus above would be very usefull to all the classes, no matter what the map is and even in the upcoming expansion.

The reason I suggest this, is because I believe this bonus would be good enough to make many players to include classes that are "less good" in some certain maps.

For example;
    Many warriors struggle finding a party in E Rahab, but now if they will be invited to a party the whole team will get a nice stats bonus, also a Gold Loot bonus which would be very nice.

I also added a Speed Bonus, because I saw on the forum that some players said that warriors are left behind in the speed runs.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freed For This Useful Post: