Actually the max lvl is really high I remember when I started this game in 2013-2014 and abandoned it cause the leveling was awfull. I made some toons to lvl 34 at most. Back then there were no xp from quests the leveling was essentially mobkill.
Hopefully they learned from their mistakes and added xp from quests so I came back when we could lvl up from quests and did most of the storyline. Then I gave up again arround lvl 40. And finally when I came back two years ago I was surprised by the new system including dailies to lvl up. It’s cool yeah cause you can reach max level.
But I think that dailies shouldn’t be the main lvling tool. If a system where storyline quests and some side quests (not all but maybe 4/6 per map) are enough to lvl up to the next map requirement level and give some decent gear for leveling then it would be better.
Take time to rework your lore and quests so leveling would not be see as a pain in the feet of low level players but an agréable experience and the players would not use their trash -20 leg gear.

Moreover every gear is « trash » at lvl 81 if it’s bellow mythic level cause of the « dmg proc meta ».

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk