Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A new guild role? "Elder"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Default A new guild role? "Elder"

Hey,

I was pondering upon the idea of a new guild role called "Elder" in between recruiter and officer roles. Considering the game is centered on PVE, and upcoming gears and the relevance of 81 gears continue, as well as more APs than there used to be - suggests that there would be more diversity in gameplay and gear combos that await. As a result, it extends the spectrum of what players can achieve in the game.

Hence, I believe there should be an in-between role - because the promotion of a Recruiter to an Officer... is too much? and that there should be another pre-requisite role before one must be an officer. I also think it is healthier to have this role to gauge players' duties and responsibilities, as well as maturity.

Perks of an Elder - They are considered higher/loyal/matured ranking recruiters and oversee the "Recruiter role", and have proved to excel more in the game, and so they have the authority to kick member ranking guildies(only members recruited by recruiters can be kicked by Elders; Elders can't kick members who are recruited by Officers or the GM).

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post: