Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hardcore Toon Revival

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

Default Hardcore Toon Revival

Not sure which section to put this thread it but I'm actually curious if this was ever intended.
    Playing at your own risk does not necessarily mean to lose permanent character addition obtained throughout the gameplay I believe or at least I thought so?
    Why does upon revival the hardcore toon loses the badges (obtained from locked crates or from event tiers) and titles that are from events as well?

I can understand losing those things related to the achievements that everyone have to go through again in order to climb back on the leaderboard but I don't really understand why would a player lose access to event or locked crate obtained
    content after death? People spend money to revive the character but why is it stripped down from the permanent (one in a lifetime I would say considering that badges and titles do not repeat over the course of events) features?
    It's just like character would lose the top player banners or purchased auras just because it died. Just makes no sense to me.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post: