Also I guess I'll put some suggestion and my opinion for the upcoming auras while it's still unavailable. (Like what I said on the preview I see it as mid tier looking auras and I was really expecting much for this blood rain aura to look good because I thought it was just been advertised in a wrong way because the surrounding that was used in it is dark. It really needs more blood rain drops. Please consider it)

Pumpkin Aura - I don't know what are those flying particles used in it if it's a floating pumpkin seeds or whatever but it looks like a dried corn seed to me which is used for planting corns. And I think to make it better, maybe try changing those flying corn seed like thingy into a mini versions Harvey wisps? I think that will look more of a Halloween themed aura for a trick or treat, yeah? And if you ever change those flying particles into mini Harvey wisp that we have in game right now, consider changing the color of the pumpkin face on the ground that matches the flying mini Harvey wisps.

Spider Aura - when I first saw this, my thoughts were like, ok not bad but still i like the blood rain aura among the 3 new auras while the pumpkin aura will be the least favorite pick by many. But after seeing the blood rain aura in game now my thoughts have changed. As of now I think Spider Aura looks the best of all 3 auras, while pumpkin aura goes at the 2nd and then Blood Rain as 3rd. I dunno if adding a mini crawling white gray-ish spiders will make it look much better.