Guild ranking:
Have more than just Guild Officer..
Guild officer - allows to invite
Guild Lieutenant - Allowed to invite , allowed to kick
Guild Leader - Allowed to invite, allowed to kick, allowed to give Guild Leader position

(FYI Guild tab is kinda glitchy, doesn't show all members online)

Guild PVPs (sign up through your tier or in Social Tab under Guild)
10V10
20v20
5v5
Guild Master/Leader is allowed to pick who to go by signing them up at their guild management (in castle Tier 3, or in social tab)

Guild Ranking/Leader Board - Guild's PVP ranking, to show off the best PVP ranking

Guild # -
Shows a number on the top right of the guild tab, saying how many people are in the guild. (seperate one showing Offline Vs online , maybe, or just let us make group tabs inside the guild , so we can seperate the rankings?)

Guild SYMBOL:
A guild Symbol by your IGN(in game name) , instead of a bell? well looks like a bell by the name....

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

Not sure why?

The DJ' inside Frozen nightmare hits as hard as the monsters in Nuri ( i think)

-Report Button-

add Report Spam (if possible?)

The CS(Auction House as i call it)

~ okay, so when i'm trying to look up an item i have.. And i gotta type it to search for it, typing is the annoying part on a ipod/tablet/pad
so, i was thinking if i go to the Sell tab, click on my gear or on something i have.. Then theres a button that says "search" then it'll
automatically search for me.. It'd save time, and make things faster.

I got tons more... that's if these are good or not.. So reply back and tells me