Thread: Epic Contest Time!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Somewhere in the magical land of Texas :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Epic Contest Time!

Welcome to my first contest!!!
    This is a quiz contest with a kind of twist. The object is to decipher a collection of codes or clues to find the name of a specific item.
    These items will make up an "Epic Unicorn" set! It is comprised of a helmet, armor, a 1h weapon, and a sheild/bracer.
    I will post one clue a day.

DO NOT POST THE ANSWER FOR THE CURRENT DAY!!!!!!1111!!!!!

The object is to by the end of the entire quiz to post a list of all the items that have been used.
    The prizes are: 40K, a Void bow set, and a Swamp Rat's set (Thank you Lowly!) Feel free to donate items or money.

First clue:

BABABBBAAABABBBBABBBABBABAAAAABAAAB AABBBAABAAABABBABBAA ABBBAAABAB AABBBAAAAABAABBAABAA

Second:

Diary of (Name Illegible)
    Dear Diary,
    Today I made the most awesome robes with a spell I learned. I used some stolen gemstones and made them into cloth. I then realized I didn't have enough to make the robes, so I stole precious jewels from unwary players. When they were done, I named them after myself. I can't wait to do some evil new things with these new robes!

Third:

YMJYGP WQW GX LZW UGKEGK

Remember, don't post answers untill the end
    Last edited by Epic Unicorns!; 09-22-2011 at 07:31 PM.

PL: Epicunicorns--Appllejuice--Unicornkills--Unicornseller--Unicorntwink--Spookyunicorn--Mortuis--Onehornofhate--Monokeros