Thread: Unfair!!!---You knew it was coming!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Unfair!!!---You knew it was coming!!

I know people with COP , dedicated their time and elixirs for it ...but what about the the new players or people who didn't have enough time to reach 56 even while using elixirs...they just sit back and watch as they get owned in PVP? +10 armor is LOT!

There should be a way to earn COP now , should be something with VERY HARD difficulties like quests points or collecting or amount of kills or something...so people can get COP. Its not fair that if one decides to keep up with this game for next few years and dedicate lot of money and time to it but always miss that COP...

Founders Helm is totally differently topic so don't bring this into it! psh...

ATLEAST GIVE HALF THE STATS BONUS OR PORTION, JUST FOR THE SHIELD! Makes Lot of sense imo.

Edit- BTW I was 10k away from 56, I was busy at work so planned on getting it on the weekend with elixirs, when they announced the update was coming. I sucked it up at that time thinking hey its goanna be replaced by better helms (COP) but now with the bonus...
    Last edited by Clodoveo; 09-23-2011 at 07:41 PM.