After thousand times of death from gravestone, it's time for the truth to be revealed.
In haunted symphony, Skeleton archer and only him will cast a debuff on you which drain your health and mana siganificantly. While you've been debuffed, if u were hit by zombie(melee attack),theres a 90% chance cause gravestone on you.
Yep,it's a mob combo skill. same as the others in the rest of the map, death shot in symphony, knock out in pain house. I'm not sure how exactly the other mob combo works, but it's definately debuff+normal attack style like gravestone.
So, STS first time bring into a dispell concept into the game which i believe is really exciting. Yes, mage heal can dispell all the debuffs(except the one in nuris madness can only dispell by light). Heal becomes more important than ever because of debuffs, and spam health pots won't help you anymore because the combo almost one-hit everyone.(even with 4x elixer on)
Well done STS, this is a well designed campaign and it's quite hard. I can see your effort put into it and getting really excited about the future mt fang campaign release.