Thread: Rage Against Kitchen

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Rage Against Kitchen

A small, tattered bit of paper was slipped into my pocket today. This is what it said:

"We've been down-trodden long enough! It's time for us to have a group of our own--a guild! We've labored in your kitchens and restaurants long enough and have finally struck out on our own. We are Rage Against the Kitchen. We will be made up of the youngest among us. If you are a level 1 with a chef hat and tongs and/or BBQ brush and/or BBQ fork, join us!!! Frolic freely with us in only your chefly finery!

Our motto: The customer is always right!

Our rules: Be the best chef you can be! (And obey the TOS.)

Contact: Chefrage (Guildmaster) (aka Drues), Hardees (aka Ephemeris) or Bechamel (aka Chedaka) via PM for an invite.

HURRY!! While there's time!"

More, I cannot say.

ETA: Well, I was wrong there. I can say more due to the brick that just came through my window. Scrawled on the back of a restaurant receipt in Burnt Sienna crayon, was the following:

"Fine! Have it your way! "The customer is always right", blah, blah, blah. We don't know what this "stash" is we keep hearing about, but you evidently have one and you can't get at it. So....level 5. But NO HIGHER! We're serious about that. Really! Be a higher level (whatever a "level" may be) and FEEL OUR WRATH! It'll be wrathy! And tasty, but that's a given.

Signed,
    Rage Against Kitchen"

What is it about cooking that makes them so cranky? *puzzled*
    Last edited by CanonicalKoi; 10-02-2011 at 02:21 PM.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm