Thread: One Thing You Would Love To See...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default One Thing You Would Love To See...

I know we all love this game which is why we're all here. We all like to dream sometimes too, right?

So, with all that has been done for us in PL, if you had ONE THING that would make this game so much better for you and possibly everyone else, what would that thing be?

Lets assume that Sam or another STS Developer is reading through threads and comes across this one. If you knew they were listening and they gave you ONE choice of something you would LOVE TO SEE in PL, what would that thing be? I'm talking something practical. Something that could actually be done. Not something that would only happen in our best dreams. But something that might actually be done in the future. What would it be? What would just turn this game into the ultimate best thing ever for you?

No matter what it is. It could be a new map, it could be a new trading system, a new auction house, better items, etc. Anything.

To me, and this may sound simple and plain, but if I could have a message system it would totally make my whole experience so much better. A way that people can leave me messages while I'm offline so that when I return, I can keep up with what's going on and reply back to them. That would do it for me.

Thanks for participating. Who knows. Maybe this may interest STS if some of you have some really good ideas.
    Last edited by Navygreen; 10-05-2011 at 07:37 AM.
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)