Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default i dont get this?

Ok
    im not know for my friendly comments or post, i got a bit of a temper sorry.
    But i need to get something of my chest.

The nuri upgrade i didnt or do not like, why....?

1. elixers, mess up the fun of the game, any fool with plat can become 61 now and the runs are not fun because of the running!
    2. You can buy recipes for special gear. so again any fool with plat can get a nice gear?!

What fun is this, i got enough money to get all my chars to 61 and i could buy enough gold to buy the gear!
    all the 61 with gear are in my eyes nothing special, they all bought their way to 61 without the work.
    Really this game has become a childish disney kiddo game.
    im sorry but there is no fun in playing like this, im booting all elixer users, half of the time im booting them just to have a normal game.

I know i need to play with friends , and yeah they all like to play without elixers but in the daytime i just wanna do some runs.

STS im willing to pay a monthly fee to just play the game if u need money for the game but playing like this is just no fun.

For me there is no fun there is no goal to reach because everybody is 61 already and wearing their special gear.
    plz devs do something about this downfall that is hitting pl

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cynic For This Useful Post: