I have only been playing for a couple weeks, once every few days. So far I have one toon, an enchantress. Today I made it to level 20. Also today I had someone ask me to revive them, but I told them I don't have that skill. The spell description I have for the Resurrect skill shows some stats (70-30 mana, e.g.) but instead of saying raise your friends instantly, it says get more rank to lower mana cost.

Here I am thinking I was a good little healer and I don't even know how to revive. How could I miss this all the way to level 20? Also, I am reading things here about aggro(?) and now I'm worried I have been trying to heal and/or rev people when enemies are too close, also what does AOE mean??? I can't seem to find this stuff in the sticky posts, wikis... help! I have also looked around in the Enchantress forum but the guide doesn't tell me things like should I not use auto attack as an enchantress? Where can I find this stuff out?

Also, thank you to everyone playing who has been gracious to their fellows even when they are like me and have no idea what they are doing, but are having a really fun time playing this cool game!