Thread: PvP tournament!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Default PvP tournament!

I have decided to put together an official PvP tournament. 1V1 of course! First to get 10 legal kills wins the match and advances, the loser is out of the tournament.

Rules:
    No exiting the game and rejoining, for any purpose
    No running, if you do, you have about 3 seconds to stop
    Your character must be at the level cap to compete
    One character per player
    Winners of past official PvP tournaments may not compete
    No power-ups are aloud (the colored orbs that give you boosts and health/mana)

You only get 1 warning, if you break the rules again you are disqualified.

NOTE: This is a non-stop tournament, meaning you do not have to wait for the opponent to regen, or type. If your opponent legally kills you, he gets a kill.

Price: To compete in this tournament, you must be willing to pay the fee of 1K gold a round. 1K to watch each round. No money goes to me, all the gold will be prized to the winner. Donations for the tournament are accepted and appreciated. I will also be donating to the prize.

Other info: There will be 12 competitors, until further notice. Dates will be mentioned in a future thread, I will message the competitors when the threads are opened, or when I make an important update on this thread. Please post below if you are interested in competing.

The competitors will be on a first come, first serve bases.

All the scores for the matches will be recorded, when the tournament gets to an uneven bracket of players, the player with the best kills vs. deaths in the match/matches before will automatically advance. Only 3 viewers per round. Any kills happened by a non-competitor will not be counted and the person will be booted. The rounds will be held in a 3V3 game. If you need to back out the tournament please tell me ASAP, so I can try to fill your spot. Gold will be collected before each tournament.

NOTE: No refunds on viewing or competing in the match, although that shouldn't be an issue since I am collecting right before each match.

Please comment your in game name and mention if you are interested, in donating, competing, or viewing the match. Thanks!

Competitors:
    Haikus
    Rangepwnsmeel
    ManeBrainy
    Kirei
    Laquint
    PvPlegend
    Xhair
    AndrewCheah
    Bladesword
    Kraze
    Residentvl
    Nouda
    Last edited by KingFu; 07-27-2010 at 06:52 PM.