I've noticed that as I get closer to 30, my experience gaining speed has diminished. Not only do I require more EXP to go from 28-29 than I did when going from 27-28, but enemies are giving less experience per kill. In the same length of time it took for me to go from lv27 to lv28, I've only reached almost half-way to lv29.

I am a bit concerned by this for a few reasons.

1. I am not a hardcore player. I cannot invest a large chunk of my time. I have other hobbies.
2. I see this experience trend lengthening. (What's the current time to level up in PL without enhancers?)
3. As the trend lengthens, the rate at which my character gains upgrades (skills/stats/equipment) lengthens.
4. As the trend lengthens, I will be spending an increasing amount of time running the same maps over and over.

I see these trends, and I am worried.

If SL is a 100-level game, and I'm only (level-wise) 1/4th of the way through, will I be able to make it to the end?

I realize that we have Enhancers. That's good, but they just postpone the problem. If I start chugging them now and get used to shorter level-up times, what am I going to do in 30 levels when the 4x enhancer level up time becomes prohibitive? I'll be burnt out and a few dollars poorer.

What keeps me playing now is the prospect of achievements. We don't know much about them yet, but having a secondary or tertiary goal to work toward might help. I've also been supportive of other PvE enhancements.

The only good thing I can say about the current experience trends is that I've had much better luck in collecting lv30 loot sets than I did at 20 or 25.