Thread: Dear STS... you messed up

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Easy now

I am surprised like everyone that the level cap is being raised so quick but before we start throwing stones at sts lets remember a few things; first, sts never made any of us buy plat or purchase elixirs, there has never been a gun to our head, it has always been our choice, second if sts does not make money and continue to make decisions that help them generate the bottom line we can all just forget about complaining because there will be no legends games to play. Third, sts has deminstrated time and time again that they do there best to make a profit but at the same time listen to their community so give them a chance and let them do their jobs. They've do e a pretty dang good job of it over the last 61 levels and I think we will be taken care of going forward as well. Finally, the last time we had this much commotion was the global cool down (gcd) incident. Sts fixed that problem and i don't hear anymore complaints about that so I'm sure we are all going to be just fine. Don't rush to any judgements just yet. CALM DOWN the worlds not ending until december 2012
    LUCILULU - Lvl 66 Mage * Lvl 29 Comm : DOPEYDADDY - Lvl 63 Arch * Lvl 27 Opp : DOPEYGRIZZLE - Lvl 60 Bear * 51,45,35,25,20,10 TWINKS & FARMERS
    Proud Member of UNITY!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucilulu For This Useful Post: