Thread: Try to save yourself - On Topic of Quitting.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Thumbs up Try to save yourself - On Topic of Quitting.

So, sitting in the car, on the way to Disney World and I felt I had an epiphany to share. Today, I gathered in my life with PL and the people I have met, lost, and gained in friendship along the way. Note: This is not a quitting thread, but rather just something to think about. When you quit, you do it because of an issue you face or boredom. This message is meant to basically persuade you. Quitting doesn't only affect you, it affects your friends. I noticed, when people quit or disappear, they slowly degrade the fun. Due to the low income of friends later in your PL career. Therefore, the number of people who quit to the number of friend you make is a bad ratio, at least for me. I would like to say, don't quit without listening to your friends, because over anything, that's honestly what makes PL epic, the people you meet along your journey. It's like taking all the cool people spread out across the world, and sticking them in one dome, with everyone's shyness turned down to 0%. I feel as if you may already know this, but for those who don't, consider it please. I hate when others quit. Because we have lost some valuable players, I would like to say, at least, if anything, find someone to take under your wing that you know will stay, and help that one person before you leave. I try to achieve this with my buddy WTB, because they are part of the future of Alterra. If you're reading this, and plan on quitting or even taking a break, come talk to me, or message me on forums :P. I didn't feel as if this was Off-Topic, because it's relations. This will most-likely be edited a bit around 12-2 a.m. EST, but for now, I am gonna go enjoy Disney World. Laters.

-we
    Last edited by WoundedEagle; 10-15-2011 at 07:47 AM. Reason: With not will

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WoundedEagle For This Useful Post: