Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thumbs up New Guild: Guildless

Word PL Citizens,

I have played ****, ****, **** and **** MMO and been a **** and a **** in many a guild, which took alot of ****.

With this in mind, I give you Guildless.

Why Join? Why Not?

There will be no ranks, or other stuff that makes jebus cry and strangle kittens.

The premise is that if you are a casual weekly or daily player and find it hard to hook up with players that you can count on to be responsible and NOT BE ASSHATS. then this guild is for you.

What we offer you.

Knowledge that the players in the guild have been vetted and have agreed to the guild rules, so that your play experience is hopefully improved and your experience of PL is greater for this.

What we ask of you.

1.DON'T BE AN ASSHAT (both in game and on the forums)
    2.Be responsible
    3.Enjoy the game and have fun.

Apart from the above, the only other rule/s is that membership at this time is approved me, and the only person that can kick you from the guild is me (if you break the rule/s)

Technical Guff:

If you wish to join PM me and if ok I'll invite you to the group in the forums, also I don't care if your a member of another "serious" guild.

define: asshat
    "A person, of either gender, whose behavior displays such ignorance/obnoxiousness that you would like to make them wear their own *** as a hat. "

More to come when the Guild system is active.

much love, peace and out.
    Last edited by jonboy; 07-22-2010 at 05:23 AM. Reason: typos as usual