Thread: DL WILL BE AWESOME if....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Default DL WILL BE AWESOME if....

Okay, I hadn't taken much into researching some about DL, but WOW! I just saw that Empire of Night video and it made me realize how awesome DL could be if it had that theme.
    Before PL I was on PC Mmo's and I was so hyped for a vamp game but I moved and never got to play it. And now that I see I could realize that dream thanks to STS. I JUST CANNOT WAIT!
    I'm so excited! I can't control my excitement. All I know for now is that once DL comes out and has the theme I saw on the protoype video...MY focus will be DL FOR A LONG TIME!
    I loved the idea of the shapeshifter! I will definetely be that class if it is incorparated.
    STS I have to say I really look forward to this game. I know you guys will not disappoint us no matter what the game is about. One thing though. I will be extremely grateful if you guys create my dream Mmo of a Vamp theme! It will be my life. Guys I love ya'll already just thinking how the game will be.
    This long paragraph really has no point lol I apologize but okay ill make a topic.
    Who loves the idea of vamps like I do!?!?!?!
    Please no hating on my thread :] just answer the question and express your LOVE of the idea!!!!!!!!

(I AM SO HYPED)
    *end love xD (you know opposite of end rant) lol
    Last edited by XchilangopwnX; 10-16-2011 at 09:55 PM.

PvP Builds DL Tourney
    "...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

2. The Following User Says Thank You to XchilangopwnX For This Useful Post: