Guess what? Oh yeah, I have a life. I have an education to attend to. I actually care about being succesful. It really, really, and I mean really irks me that the people, such as myself, who don't have acess to billions of money to spend on a video game. I have more important matters to attend to. This game is quite fun, but I'm a Star Legends player now. Sadly, I quit Pocket Legends. You release content way too early. I can't catch up with the level cap for all of my multiple characters. Three for Pocket Legends, and three for Star Legends. I just don't have time to max them out. I'm extremely behind in Pocket Legends, It's quite sad. Look... I'm going to say this again. People like myself, don't have time anymore. We've got more important matters to attend to, and frankly it's unfair for the people who don't have the time, money and relaxed schedules to sit-down (whatever) and play some game. I'm sorry for being so rude. It's the truth though. We need more time!!!! Same goes with Star Legends! Please consider this, strongly!

ALL WHO AGREE WITH ME, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE IN A THANK YOU! I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS CONSTANTLY BUSY.

NOTE: This is not intended to be directed to anyone, it's just a note. I'm speaking the clear truth. On behalf of the Spacetime Studios Community. All who agree, should stand up and fight.

So release it as late as possible, for the sake of myself and others who agree with me.
Reminder: Not intended to break the STS Terms. I'm just standing up for myself, and partial STS Community.. I'm sure people agree with me.
Please show your thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do this for Star Legends also. Give us excessive time to make sure are characters get to the max. Allow plenty of time, make it easier to gain exp, or lower the exp requirment. One campaign a year. Or how about One campaign every two years, yeah I went that far. I'm just frustrated how people, like myself don't have time to max out characters, like others do with money (plat) and excessive gameplay time. I know for sure, I don't. I'm pretty sure lots of others don't either.

REMINDER: This isn't supposed to violate the STS Terms, but I'm just speaking the truth on behalf of the STS community. I'm not the only one.