Thread: Leaving at the Boss???!?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Leaving at the Boss???!?

I know booting at the boss has been discussed a bazillion times, but what's up with all the folks *leaving* at the Boss? I ran in a bunch of PUGs this morning with two of my auto-level chars (level 28 both times). There would be a full group through "Commercial", we'd get to the Director and one or more people would bug out, usually level 30's. The last group I just ran with was 26, 27, 28 28 and 30 and the 30 left at the doorway, saying, "this boss sux". 'kay, I can see him thinking, "Level 20's, they don't know what they're doing....", but everyone did. All the platforms got covered every time. Even if someone(bodies) hadn't known, all he had to say was, "When it says 'time to act' get on a platform and do the emote indicated". It's not hard, people catch on quick and you get the chance to help someone who hasn't smacked the Director around before. Isn't that better than just quitting? Or, if they simply don't like a particular boss, don't do that level. It's better than leaving a group short-handed at the last minute. Maybe I need more coffee, 'cause I'm just not getting it. *shakes head sadly*
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CanonicalKoi For This Useful Post: