Thread: Show off your char yo !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink oh, such vanity ... guilty, i am

the following image should be animated. if not, right click and open in new tab to check it out.

curious? read on

this is such a great thread. seeing everyone's personal preferences and styles come through in such variety, i too want to share the current look of my characters. it'll probably do more for my vanity posting here than 'farming the auction terminal'

first up is my alt ... an Eng, Myfinga

Name:  427578709.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  26.0 KB

my main character is an Op, Mofinga

Name:  427578279.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  23.7 KB

... what a stud! (lol, as my primary source of escapism, am entitled to think so).
    although nowadays, u're more likely to see him ingame with the following look ...

Name:  427582508.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  28.4 KB

can't explain why, but the look is just growing on me. how a comedy mask can make him look so ... unwell ... go figure.

in addition, my twiddling thumbs and itchy fingers had me scouring the web for all things STS when i came across some wicked artwork released by STS for their unreleased game, Blackstar (check it out the detail in the 20-odd page booklet for the game http://www.spacetimestudios.com/cont...ames-Blackstar)

... can certainly see where some of their inspiration for SL came from and while waiting the release of the Shipyards, such imagery only serves to let the mind drift as to how much more inspiration will be drawn from there. anyways, also found some wicked artwork on other sites (screenshots at the end of this article http://www.148apps.com/news/blacksta...iew-gdc-2011/#).

which brings me to the image at the top of this post ... i turned the nail-biting frustration of the wait towards the artwork ... which quickly evolved into an obsession to get my main character in a immersive dream-like battle against a vular ... waddya think? a more detailed version of this is posted on our guild page (dark legion).

anyways, sorry for the lengthy post, you can imagine i've been gearing up for quite some time.

lookin forward to halloween seeya ingame, mofinga (dark legion)
    Last edited by handinpocket; 10-19-2011 at 01:00 PM.