Thread: suggestion - Make New Halloween Vanity Tradable....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Question suggestion - Make New Halloween Vanity Tradable....

Looking around the forums and talking with people in game I have seen A LOT of Disgruntled players because of the Halloween vanities. Everything from the way they were released, to how random they are, and mostly to how so many feel ripped off because they spent so much plat trying to collect them all. I personally have never been one who was afraid to spend plat in this game, but after this fiasko with the Halloween vanitys I for one will be more weary in my spending. My suggestion is not to give everyone refunds or make it to where STS losses any of the money that they have made in the venture of capitol. I just want them to simply make it right with the people that pay their bills. With that said I as many players would just like you make the new vanities tradable. I have spent 600+ plat to own these things trying to collect them all so let me truly OWN them and do with them what I like? Some people like myself have purchased over 30 plat packs trying to get them all and still don't have the horns, while others have bought 10 plat packs and have 4 horns but no shield, ect ect .... Make these things tradable and we all get what we want? You get to keep your money and we get to finish our collections by selling and trading the pixel items we have spent so much money on.

any thoughts or feedback on this is appreciated.
    Last edited by TANKKAAR; 10-24-2011 at 03:48 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TANKKAAR For This Useful Post: