Thread: No plat for lvl 36? No problem!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Default No plat for lvl 36? No problem!

I just got my entire last draft deleted just as I was about to post (14 paragraphs) so I'm ticked off and I'm gonna be patient still as much as possible. Now...Hello! It's me again and with the the new lvl cap, I'm here to help people get to the lvl cap WITHOUT PLATINUM! Now I have nothing against the combo elixers, but this is to help people without platinum or scraping them off Tapjoy's chin.

First you need to plan an attack strategy! Make a group of willing people to help you do this, and figure out where to grind the 50k exp required for lvl 36! Don't forget that a full group gives an exp bonus! Now this is how I will do it along with pros and cons to help you decide. Here they are:

1. Do lvl's 1-3 in the SY
    Why? Lvl's 1-3 are easy enough for anyone to do if you can't find a good group to run with. Here is the pros and cons:
    Pros: Easy mobs and a chance of a purple in the end.
    Cons: Due to the easy difficulty, the mobs give less exp.

2. Do lvl 5 in the SY
    Why? Lvl 5 is a hard lvl to do unless you have an elite group with you! The harder mobs give more exp and can be faster grinding if done right with an effective strategy. Here are the pros and cons:
    Pros: the harder mobs give more exp because of the difficulty increase.
    Cons: because it is harder, you will need a good group to grind there. The boss can be skipped to grind faster, but it'll prevent any purple drops.

Ok time for the important part: exp gain. One run = around 100 exp per run
    (lvl's 1-3 or lvl 5 = one run)

IF 10 runs per day... You will get 1k exp per day which = around 50 days of grinding to get lvl 36!
    IF 15 runs per day... You will get 1.5k exp per day which = around 34 days to get lvl 36! That saves you two weeks of grinding!
    IF 20 runs per day... You will get 2k exp per day which = around 25 days to get lvl 36! That saves you three weeks of grinding for lvl 36!
    IF 25 runs per day... You will get 2.5k exp per day which = around Four weeks of grinding!

Now this is without using any elixers, so if you use the free ones it might boost the stats a little. I have made a small chart to keep track of my runs, but I'm still trying to find out how using photobucket so it'll be a while.

I hope this helps! Now... GO GET YOUR HELM!
    Last edited by Cahaun; 10-24-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cahaun For This Useful Post: