Thread: Xmas suggestion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Default Xmas suggestion

Since they have now seen the blind fury the players can show when they are severely unhappy i'm certain the devs are working their tails off making new xmas gear to prevent thousands of fans from breaking down their doors. I have heard from many many people that they do not want the snowman hat from last year coming back, and i agree with them (no i do not have the snowman hat), that was meant to be an exclusive vanity for players that were there at the time so i have my own suggestion that can please everybody and it involves our shiny new vanity pet slot.

I figured there could be 2 pets for the holiday season, one obtainable via a quest and one purchased with plat (kinda like the vanity antlers last year). The quest pet could be something really simple like a floating snowflake or a baby deer, something easily recognizeable as an xmas vanity. Then the plat pet could be something a bit more extravagent, but not too much so, maybe a group of snowflakes that would move around similar to the bats or a full grown deer with antlers.

Questions, comments, concerns?
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 10-25-2011 at 01:14 AM.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep