Thread: Officially Quit Cause of Freezing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Default Officially Quit Cause of Freezing

Sadly, I think I am retiring until further notice. PL "freezings" are just too annoying. I play with 3/5 bars of 3G signal and it shows up as 2oo ping and it still freezes up when I am in pve and pvp. It just happens when I am attacking (skill usage) or when others are using their skills in pve. In pvp the game freezes up with skill usage when I begin to fight. Farming has no sense since I walk, attack, freeze, attack, freeze, dead mob, walk, attack, freeze, and the pattern just goes on and on. I have reinstalled, repatched, restarted my phone, moved to internal storage, have attempted to get the best possible signal and still no positive results. Get this though, I used to play with 2/5 bars before Halloween and my gameplay was beautiful. I hate to say this but I don't feel like playing if I am going to lag every second I attempt to grind or pvp. It just ruins the game. I will officially return to get me some winter holiday pinks (or whatever comes in winter). Until then, I am out. Hooefully by then some miracoulous thing changes and makes my game return to how it used to be. No I will not give out my gear as I plan to return and that gear has been my gamelife life's work. Goodbye community and PL will see you all come December hopefully lag-free. If anyone has these issues with a Samsung Galaxy S Mesmerize (US Cellular) with 2.3.4 Gingerbread and you have found a solution to it I beg you to please contact me and tell me your secret please. I love PL and I wish to play it like I played it before; with normal moderate lag not "every-second-of-the-time-I-get-on-lag."
    I wish you all a lag-free gaming experience and may the Pinks come to all of you.
    Last edited by XchilangopwnX; 11-10-2011 at 06:15 AM.

PvP Builds DL Tourney
    "...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Franklin D. Roosevelt