Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Open letter to the devs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Default Open letter to the devs

Dear Devs,
    I read the latest SL update and saw where the level of the drop you receive is now based on your level rather than the level of the highest level player in the party. I am asking you, please, do not bring this to Pocket Legends. In the update you specifically mentioned holiday maps. I'm glad you are listening to the concerns of the players (because higher levels coming in and ruining the drops in the halloween map was a problem) but I do not believe this is the way to address it. Many of us use scale farming as a source of income plus it is fun trying to get through a map with minimal level characters. If the drop goes to player level then scale farming will become extinct. Many of the players with twinks are still bitter due to the changes in dual spec (many items still haven't had their stat requirements changed) and turning off kill gains when xp is turned off.

I think players need goals to keep playing a game like this and many players once they are level capped go to twink scale farming. I myself made a new level 10 toon and spent over 100 plat on item equips, inventory slots, etc. (I've done the same with a level 20, 30, and 35). I personally know of several players (myself included) who were planing on getting a toon on every fifth level. If this change is made to PL then this source of revenue for STS will be lost (and twinks use elixirs also).

Overall, I thank you for listening to the voice of the players but I feel like simply making the halloween maps lockable would be a much better solution than a more drastic change such this.

Sincerely,
    Robert

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post: