Okay... I'm a bit upset now... I was actually excited to use the new luck enhancer based on the blog post in the hopes of obtaining a pistol to go with my shield.

Despite the suggestions that the pistols drop as vanity loot, I figured I would try it out since the enhancers were originally promoted as a means to improve your chance at getting these rare pistols.

Well I just downed Mysterious Figure, and unlike every other kill in the same run, I didn't get a message about rolling for new loot.

Let me be clear... I understand the different messages saying feeling lucky and you ARE lucky...

No message at all, and a purple dropped (plasmatech arms)... This leads me to believe something is wrong... I've seen the feeling lucky but failed message plenty of times in the hours I've spent with luck elixirs.

Can a dev please look into this? If a purple item drops from MF with luck elixir and the roll suggests that a pink should drop, does it fail to even acknowledge the luck elixir instead of giving out the pink?

Surely a few minutes of dev char two hit killing him with elixir can provide enough samples to test this glitch... Please look into this one, as my new excitement about the change crashed and burned instantly!