I totally agree that mods are needed but i really wouldnt see it fair nor right for oldies to become mods but i would see it fair if the devs were to ask trusted members or atleast mature members to help control the forums ... There not as bad as i made them out to be in my first post but as band said they are deteriorating and it dose need to be addressed .. like i personally love this game and love the forum but i dislike the amount of spam posts and mean / cheeky / troll comments that people leave when someone new is asking for some sort of help ...

I used to always be nice to noobs ... i would always help in game and on the forums to answer questions and help them do missions but i just dont see as many people who respect the new people anymore and this dose get brought back again to the oldies who all knew how to respect each other and the noobs ... i was welcomed with open arms into this forum by some of the originals and then i became one of the originals and i fell not only honoured but sooo privileged to have been one of the originals ...

The devs get thanked all the time but i truley mean this from the bottom of my heart that i am soo happy to not only part of this game but part of this community that this game has created and by the devs creating this game it has allowed me to meet so many cool new people but also a fair share of assholes but no forum is perfect ... but i digress i just really want to thank the devs for everything that they have done and will do because they really did create a game that i will never forget as when i joined i never felt so welcome in an mmorpg before and i hope that they can continue to create that sense of welcomness ( i know its not a word ) to all new people who arrive in these forums

So from the bottom of my heart devs .. Cheers

I will continue to use the forums but i would love to see some sort of community involvment in moderation and or control ( just my opinion ) =) !

Your king