Thread: Rushers already?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

If you see a team of 3 vs a team of 0...then leave. You don't have to join. If you join 3 vs 1, I don't know what else you expect to happen.
    It was a hypothetical scenario. New players though would not know this. If you were on your PiF toon would you suggest to new players that they should rush players in PvP when teams were uneven?

The ready set go thing just seems cheesy and childish to me. I keep comparing this to xbox live games because that's the system I played (all my brother had was fps games lol), but let's compare this to 1 vs 1 snipers. When you kill someone, they respawn in a new spot. You are still in your spot. Survival tactics say that you need to find him before he finds you because he knows the general area your shot came from. You wouldn't run out in the middle of the map and say "ok I'm gonna go back to this tower over here, give me 10 seconds please." I'd hate to see some of you guys on xbox live if you want ready set go before each fight.
    Not even sure where you are going with this. My issue is unbalanced teams not 1vs1.

I have no lag when I respawn after dying (don't die often so not many trials), and when I have respawned I've never been faced with a barrage of hits. You don't always respawn in the same spot. You guys want to play turn based, make sure everyone is ready games, go play chess.
    This has nothing to do with the topic we are trying to discuss in a civil manor. You're only creating a flame war here.

And I quote from Flip...
    -Rushers are insanely bad as people aim for position on LB's.
    We have some ideas for tackling this issue in the future.
    Last edited by Fac3bon3s; 12-02-2011 at 11:42 AM.
    Facebones & Dethklock are proud members of Vengeance