Thread: [MEMO:] The Debuffs are AoE Chanters...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default [MEMO:] The Debuffs are AoE Chanters...

I understand that most Enchantresses don't seem to know this, i certainly didn't till i checked a few days after i started playing, but for the record, the Debuffs are AoE. For the many enchantresses i've spoken to who just didn't know, now you do.

Secondly, the buffs last 2 minutes for those who don't know. Now please keep in mind, the buffs are terrible, and putting anything more than 1 point in them is bordering on madness.

What would you rather do? Here are your options.
    1- Debuff all the mobs in an area, arguably in a more effective manner than a warriors hell scream and either lower damage and armor, lower damage and hit, or stack them both or..

2- Give your warriors 1 health regen point, or give your warriors 6 str (almost meaningless) and 1 armor point.

Warriors in particular take either no damage at all from mobs due to their skills and armor, or they get caught off guard and are insta-killed before a heal or pot can be used. If you want to help your party... use the debuffs, the buffs are trash anyways.

I've got a 30 chantress, i got a 28 warrior... if you don't believe me, try it out.

Edit: its 5 am... and i was working from memory on what the spells do... if somethings off ill fix it tomorrow.
    Last edited by Azrael; 04-21-2010 at 04:16 AM.

Ogrim-lvl 50-Ursan Alta-lvl 45-Enchantress Broke-lvl 45-Avian
    Venom Website: http://venom.forumn.net