Thread: Power leveling

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Default Power leveling

What is the big deal with "powerleveling" Why does everyone dispise it so much? Speaking for myself, I've power leveled like every one of my characters. And people I talk to in game are cool with it. They're like "c'mon man lets get you power leveled to the moon!" and "Lets do this crap!"

So why the hate from from the forums? Is it because "noobs won't be able to learn." because if that's the only reason, I'm gonna call bull crap on that one. Any "noob" who pvps for about 2 weeks generally begins to grasp the game. My first character was a noob without power leveling. The only thing that made me smart was when I played at top level and observed everyone's techniques in the sewers. Power leveling would have kept me a noob for a shorter amount of time!

Also, power leveling noobs is never even an option! Even when I level twinks it takes me frikin forever 'cause I get booted lol the only power leveling that takes place is when a noob has their guild level them. This usually includes getting taught as they level. Which makes them less "noobish" so to speak...

Now, I'm no idiot. I realize there wouldn't be a big deal for nothing. So if someone could please inform me just what I'm missing here, I would appreciate it imensely! Thanks in advance!

~MM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post: