Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default Journey of a Noobie

Hello, all:

Well, as of yesterday, I completed my first month of playing Pocket Legends. Exactly one month ago yesterday, November 07, 2011, I began my Pocket Legends journey. I heard many great things about this game, and was tired of cycling through the same old enemies of Infinity Blade again and again. So, I figured until Infinity Blade II comes out, why not play Pocket Legends for a few weeks. In short, I thought at first for this to be a kill-some-time game between IB1 and IB2.

Boy, was I wrong.

All of the campaigns I have ventured into thus far have been very good. While some are better than others, I have not been disappointed or bored by any of them. Presently, I am in Nuri's Hollows (I'm level 57), and I am excited about Mt. Fang (sounds like something out of a Conan the Barbarian movie or a Fighting Fantasy book), but all campaigns thus far have been terrific. Also, I heard rumors about some new campaign called Humania, and am curious about this. For now, I am enjoying the journey.

The unusual thing is that now that IB2 is out, I have hardly played it, for my focus is on Pocket Legends.

I haven't posted in a while because we are on a tight, end-of-the-year deadline here with coding and debugging, but I wanted to drop you all a line to let you know how much I enjoy this game and appreciate all of those who helped me during my playing time.

Bronxman2012

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bronxman2012 For This Useful Post: