Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default Invites and Friends

Hello all!

I noticed two interesting posts related to invites to join campaigns and friend requests.

I find it flattering when somebody invites me to join them on a campaign. This is especially true when the player doing the inviting has a character with a level higher than mine. Presently, I am level 57, but have been asked lately by people with levels in the 58-62 range to join them at Nuri's Hollows. I find that to be a privilege, not an annoyance.

What I try to do is assess whether my team has any mages or archers. If so, when I acquire a piece of equipment that I cannot use, even though it may be pink or purple, I give it to them for free.

Since joining a month ago, I have received more than 100 friend requests, and have accepted them all. To date, nobody has harassed me, and I think it boils down to how you treat others. Of course, if someone is being a troll, then, I would ignore them and/or block them. But, from my viewpoint, most players are decent people who like the campaigns and community that is Pocket Legends.

Also, each time I play, I try to help out at least one player or group of a lower level. Although I get no XP, I get something far more important, and that is knowing that I am contributing to this community. So, I usually get asked to help out in the Alien Oasis, which is too low level for me. Also, as I love the cold weather, I usually spend time in the Frosty Mountains (I think that is the name), so if you see me, feel free to ask for help if you need it.

Bronxman2012

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bronxman2012 For This Useful Post: