Thread: PL Career Rivaled. No, not by SL!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Default PL Career Rivaled. No, not by SL!

Okay. So a few weeks ago, and some time before that, I participated in the SW:TOR(Star Wars: The Old Republic) beta test weekend. I cannot tell you anything about it. So don't ask lol.
    Anyway. Seeing how it's officially released on the 20th of December, and I wasn't playing PL at all during the time of the Beta, I believe that I may disappear.. To that game. I won't get that game until Christmas. But, I have my surgery the 21st, so I'll be out of it for a few days.
    Why make this thread? Because I want to know who else plans on no-lifing (or just playing) this new amazing game. Lol. I know what class I'm going to play as. And an idea of my desired names. No, "Zapoke" is not my top.

"Update":
    Got the game.. It was more expensive to start then I thought lol. And I haven't picked up PL in 5-6 days... Anyway. Amazing, as expected. ;3

Server: Hanharr (PvE, East Coast)
    Characters:
    Hades - Level 19 Sith Juggernaut (1/4/2012)
    Zapoke - Level 6(?) Smuggler (1/4/2012)

Been taking my time and doing every quest I can. I started the Hammer Station Flastpoint quest... And got stuck on the 3 or 4th boss... Almost finishes my 3rd planet. ;p
    Last edited by Zapoke; 01-04-2012 at 01:35 PM.