Thread: pvp 4v4 contest!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ohio ( weather sucks there sucks there :/ )
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default pvp 4v4 contest!!!

ok so id like to make a team pvp contest and yeh so i need 4 teams of 4(once i get 4 teams i can add more...) and u guys gotta think of a team name (yes i will compete in this comp and wont cancel lik bear tourny str i made my str made a bow bear so i canceled) ok so i need a team leader of the team anyone can join and tht team leader has to make sure tht everyone on their team CAN BE AT THE DATE OF TOURNY if a team is on when the team they face is on ill hve em fight even if its b4 the offical date... jus so i dont gotta worry bout one team showin up so anyway umm ill b makin a team. itll b called nightmare. ok leave a comment below if u want to b a leader of a team. and say team name and names of peps in it ok guys then the matchs will b 2 games worth and 3 for a tie breaker if tht happens YES THERE IS A PRIZE O.O teams must donate 30kso thts jus 6k per person.. AND SOMEONE THT CAN DONATE ANOTHER 6K TO MAKE 30K I JUS MADE MY FIRST MILL SO ILL B PAYIN THE EXTRA 6K FOR MY TEAM

teams in
    NIGHTMARE-pvpmaster xhelly bodyguardz JOOOOIN PEPS OR ILL IDK ILL PROBALY HVE TO CANCEL IT AND THT WOULD MAKE MY SMEXI PALADIN SAD rawrz
    PHINOEIX GUIDE-MRSBANNA MYSTICALDREAM RUNDARKBLADE VIOLENTSAINT
    Lones team-iamlone some other peps tht ill add later bahaha....
    Last edited by pvpmaster; 08-22-2010 at 11:15 PM.
    Tourturedsoul int mage bird and pro pvper
    Godzkiller ownage bear mage
    Pvpmaster OWNAGE PKER PALADIN