Thread: Another Xmas contest (but see Ladyhadassa's thread too)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Default Another Xmas contest (but see Ladyhadassa's thread too)

Hey all...I was really impressed by what my long-time bud Ladyhadassa is trying to do for those who can't the Winter Fest item more than a few times. I am not gonna try and steal her thunder, but I know her well enough to know that she really means well and is trying to spread some good/holiday cheer around.

Figured that I would try to help out in a smaller way, by also spreading a little holiday cheer around and help remember some of our past forum buds.

So here's the deal. You have to take the following player names, some of my favorite players who are no longer actively with us or are on break, and make up a funny paragraph/short story....say no more than a normal paragraph of a couple hundred words. No single sentences or three pagers, pls. You can make the names mean anything you want!
    -----------
    Royce
    Physiologic
    Yanis
    Twinktastical
    BeardedBear
    Noneo
    StompArtist
    DawnInfinity
    Mitsuisun
    Echelong
    ----------
    I'll give you an example, with my name, Ellyidol, and Apollo: "I told him to Moogerfooger on up to his room and pick up his dirty Apollos up off the floor or I would punch him square in the Ellyidol!"

Doesn't have to make sense, just try to be creative or funny. Actually, the less sense it makes, probably the funnier.

1st prize: Pink Lvl 10 Duckfoot
    3 other prizes: Any item you want, that is 50k or less. I may change this later, but for now that's a starter. I'm not super rich like some players.

Have fun....I will be the lone judge (hey it's my contest, deal with it). I will base solely on what I think is funniest, not who are my friends. I'd hope this goes to players who are short on cash in game and not some rich person's twink, but hey a winner is a winner regardless of who you are. Make sure to leave your IGN as well.

I am going out of town for the holidays on Friday, so this will be open until Midnight US Central Time, Thursday the 22nd. I'll try to hit up winners before I bounce out on vacation.

EDIT: Just want to reiterate, I am looking for more with the names than just "Yanis: Let's do this!". I am looking more for something like "Justg tripped and spilled his Beardedbear all down the front of his shirt" or something silly like that.
    Last edited by Moogerfooger; 12-19-2011 at 11:22 PM.