Thread: Being rude and mean .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Being rude and mean .

I will start this off with my most disliked part of Pocket Legends ( Not fun but mean ) . Player vs. Player, known as PvP . I love PvP although my mage ( Elysony ) is not that good at it, I play it on my 30 Dex Bear Qtw before I deleted him and Rifty my bird . I really like it for fun but yet it also happens to be one of the best places to go if you are looking to be flamed ( In my opinion ) . Today I was in PvP with my bird Rifty just enjoying a game of Forest Fight, and then a guy joined and goes up and attacks me for no reason and says what's your problem don't rush ? I then said '' Why did you rush me '', all of a sudden he starts saying '' Shut up kid '' and all these other things and cursing . I see no reason to ever curse in a game it's for fun not to make people mad and be mean . So I just left after he said all these things, and this happens all the time to me . Now onto rushers, sure getting a good KD ( sometimes ) can be cool and stuff but really, why can't you just play fair, and usually ( not always ) they will flame you and be completely rude . I know this is just how some people are and stuff but I made this thread to just try to encourage people to PLEASE stop rushing and cursing and just being flat out rude . Then there is just going to Balefort Castle to chill out with your friends or check prices and usually there will indeed be people just being rude and beggers . Please just be nice if someone is mean to you or curses then report or just leave the game mute them ect . but do not just start cursing are talking to them that makes you just the same if not worse then them . I hope I kind of summed up the things that happen in PvP and around Pocket Legends, if someone is being mean just mute or report them and ask them to please stop . I hope everyone gets the right message and what i'm trying to say is Please Just Be Nice To Others . Treat others how you would like to be treated, would you like to be rushed, I doubt it, so why rush others? Would you like to be flamed or cursed at or begged for money, No, so why do it? Please stop doing these things to everyone who does so we can make PvP and just Chill-Axxing even more fun and just be NICE !

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elysony For This Useful Post: