So this is not my contest. The host asked me to post this to conceal their identity until someone figures out the answer. Enjoy solving the mystery.

After all the speculation, the mystery, the frightening horror of Mankohachos, it has all come down to this.

Recent sources show that Mankohachos has obtained a kill!! Where he got this kill we do not know. All we know is that Mankohachos has only one desire. TO KILL HANKOMACHOS!!

I ,sadly, have some very, very upsetting news. Hankomachos has been missing for a while. Recently, a search team of the most highly respected detectives have set out to resolve this mystery. Alterra's most wanted criminal Mankohachos is the most likely suspect.

Now the recent threads about Mankohachos have possibly been feeding the terrorists evil plot to scare the people of the realm of alterra. This could possibly be coincidence, but Mankohachos gets a kill, and then straight away, Hankomachos goes missing. The detectives have taken this into consideration for the case.

The detectives now need a new detective. Have you got what it takes? We need YOU to help catch Mankohachos. He must have a forum account, because he has been keeping up with the latest gossip. So if you can guess who the culprit is, we are offering a reward to the great detective who catches this evil mastermind!

So there you have it, have you got the detective skills needed to catch this criminal?

Unfortunately, the detectives have spent most of the government funds on trying to capture this evil terrorist. So the prize for catching, or giving the information leading to his arrest, will be the last of their money. They started with 400 million, but after restoring the trashed community, due to the havoc caused by Mankohachos and the detectives salary, they are down to only 100,000 gold.

So if you would like the money, get your detective hats on!! One guess per player please.