The first time I ran into this situation was when I made my alt character. I was approached by someone and they invited me into their guild, normal right? I asked about the guild and they replied with 'it's a good guild, but I want to start my own'. I told them okay ( I didnt really see any point in them telling me this) and to send me the invite when the guild was up and running. Expecting to walk away and continue playing I was confused when I got another message reading 'i only have 4 plat'.Again seeing no point I the statement(it was their guild not mine) I could only reply with a vague 'okay?' .This is where the confusion (on my part) starts. Suddenly another player types 'r u a hacker?' the suspect responds with 'kinda'. Soon more than five people are around me and the suspect all calling the suspect a hacker. The only response given was 'sort of' 'some of the time' and ' I only hack my sister'.
Needless to say I ran away ignored her and exited the guild. (as i logged out I saw a message reading 'why did u leave?') It has happen twice since then once on PL and once on SL. Was it a hacker amd cam hackers do anything to players on phones ( vs computers)

Help would be appreciated!
Blessed Be