I think,

that STS has taken the wrong path. They became blinded by the money. They don't see what makes their games so successful - it's the community. You guys have no idea how lucky you are, what a helpful and more or less mature community you have - the community keeps the people playing and keeps them refreshing this forum from time to time. So if nothing else, make new, better updates for the community and give them something in return.
But ok, I understand that developers only started to care about the money. But you don't seem to get something. Worse updates > people quitting > worse and worse community > even more people quitting > less platinum buyers > less money for you > charging more plat > even more people quit....

*So please, if you have no heart anymore and stopped working for the community, at least start working for the money. You should know that recoloring old items, releasing bad content and charging more and more platinum for those people who stayed doesn't lead to anything good. Just look at the numbers: people currently playing SL: around 600. People playing pocket L. dropped from 6000+ to 500 in a few months, now the number of people is so low that you removed the counter. You can only guess why the number is so low.

I know you're concentrating on the release of Dark legends at the moment. But do you really think it will last long? You will only split the community even more. And how long can you keep up releasing a new game every year? This is not the solution. The solution are updates of the games you left in the dust.

Please prove me wrong.

*this letter is not aimed towards moderators, you guys are just doing your job

**it's wrong to ban ppl for voicing their opinion or telling the truth

***please, reply only if you agree, or if you can prove me wrong. No replies from fanboys saying I should just play another game, please.*

****I did not make the thread to troll or start a flame war