Thread: Leader Kick ability over level limits please

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Leader Kick ability over level limits please

I dont not feel level requirements are helpful to a game like this, or at least not in a PRIVATE/LOCKED game.
    Or maybe Leader can set the limitations they choose that can enter without Password.

I DO NOT SUPPORT LEECHING

But the ability to play with friends is MUST HAVE and just because I am lvl 30 (or max) shouldnt stop me from playing with or helping my friends catch up.

I know this is HUGE problem all the moochers, which I dont understand, they miss all the fun of playing (which I see no reason to play if i am not actully playing) All the EQUIPMENT, EXPERIENCE, AND HAVE NOTHING but a 10 WINS 3 LOSS to show for it.
    If there are other players dedicated like me to the character they will farm that ONE item forever even if its just a showoff pretty thing to wear in town.
    So to the leechers WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE. And frankly youre sad for wasting so much money and time on a game you dont even really play.
    But to the rest please dont ask for level limits, your only cutting yourselves short that way.

And furthormore I'd rather have a lvl 2 enchantress That HEALS then a lvl 30 that doesnt.
    Last edited by Tobikuma; 04-21-2010 at 06:00 PM.