Thread: Prove your PVP skills and join us!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Prove your PVP skills and join us!!!!

Join the Elite DROIDS. We are a small guild of Elite PVP players. The level requirement for this guild is 10-15. The guild is owned by my operative named Recidation. He is my best DROID. I choose which one of my pvp droids will be facing you. There are 3 rounds. You must beat me (or my officers) in 2 out of 3 rounds. If you win, you are in unless my officers don't accept you. If you do not win, I will see how close you were to killing me (or my officers) and will consider you. This guild is partly owned by my officers, so I will consult with them. PM me what time you would like to face me. Contact my officers, or me. I will decide if you face me or not. I will be busy on the weekdays. Friday-Sunday should be available. All players must maintain level 10-15 while in guild. All players who break this rule will be removed from the guild. I have a pvp DROID of every class so don't think I can't match you. For all of you confused by the "DROID" term I will explain. A DROID is a star legends player at somewhat of a low level that is designed for pvp. Most of you may know this as a twink, but that is for pocket legends. I use the term droid for star legends. (PM me on the forums. I will be able to check them during certain week days. If I can not get you in during the week, I will ask an officers to test you. Please be patient. Some days, no one is available to test you.) Buffedbear Pl and Fuzzywig are my 2 most trusted officers. PM them and they will try to help you out.
    Last edited by Zolum; 01-29-2012 at 01:21 AM.